The mountain-high precursor tycoon took over the martial arts floor, McGregor dreamed of winning the WWE belt

(Sports news, martial arts news) “UFC madman” Conor McGregor has the potential to become a star of the WWE arena.

According to Dailymail, the parent company of UFC (the top US mixed martial arts event), Endeavor Group successfully negotiated and they acquired the world’s top performing wrestling award WWE. The WWE arena is worth around £7.1 billion, this deal makes Endeavor a corporation worth up to £ 17 billion (equivalent to VND 499,000 billion).

""Mr

McGregor wants to be a UFC champion and WWE

Endeavor holds 51% of the shares, while former WWE shareholders share the remaining 49%. Both the UFC and WWE events announced on Monday (April 3) that Endeavor is the parent company of both.

UFC: This is how Conor McGregor became a bodybuilder | Marca

Group owner Ari Emanuel will be the CEO of the new company. While WWE president Vince McMahon will be the chief executive officer. Dana White retains the position of UFC President, while WWE CEO Nick Khan serves as WWE President.

McGregor: 'Đỉnh cao của tôi là ở hạng 70 kg' - Võ thuật

Immediately after receiving information that UFC and WWE now share a management unit, Irish boxer Conor McGregor posted a photo as a “semi-doubted” audience. The boxer dubbed “UFC madman” posted a photo of him wearing the UFC mixed martial arts championship belt on his left shoulder and the WWE championship belt on his right shoulder.

Conor McGregor Forces Fans to Worry for Him With Bizarre Video - EssentiallySports

The 34-year-old boxer is “a chicken that lays golden eggs” of the UFC and does not rule out the possibility that he will become a star when he moves to the biggest wrestling tournament on the planet.

Conor McGregor is the 'real deal' admits UFC rival Dustin Poirier | MMA News | Sky Sports

In the past, former “UFC Queen” Ronda Rousey switched to WWE when she parted ways with mixed martial arts.

Conor McGregor's Been 'Sauced up' Says UFC's Sean O'Malley

Related Posts

Noelle Emily Roush Shines in Latest Photoshoot, Embracing Her Beautiful Curves

I𝚗 Һеɾ lаtеst ρҺσtσsҺσσt, Nσеllе Emιly RσusҺ sҺι𝚗еs wιtҺ cσ𝚗fιԀе𝚗cе, еmbɾаcι𝚗ɡ Һеɾ bеаutιful cuɾᴠеs а𝚗Ԁ cаρtιᴠаtι𝚗ɡ tҺе аuԀιе𝚗cе. WιtҺ еᴠеɾy ρσsе а𝚗Ԁ еxρɾеssισ𝚗, Nσеllе Emιly еxuԀеs а mеsmеɾιzι𝚗ɡ аlluɾе tҺаt ιs е𝚗Һа𝚗cеԀ by Һеɾ flаwlеss cuɾᴠеs. Hеɾ 𝚗аtuɾаl …

Fall in love with Dunyasha’s beauty in the dim night

Fаll ι𝚗 lоᴠе wιtҺ Du𝚗yаsҺа’s bеаuty аs tҺе 𝚗ιɡҺt Ԁеscе𝚗Ԁs, cаstι𝚗ɡ ιts ɡе𝚗tlе ᴠеιl оᴠеɾ Һеɾ еxquιsιtе cҺаɾm. I𝚗 tҺе sоft, Ԁιm lιɡҺt, Һеɾ аlluɾе tаƙеs о𝚗 а mystιcаl quаlιty, cаρtιᴠаtι𝚗ɡ аll wҺо Һаᴠе tҺе ρɾιᴠιlеɡе оf bеҺоlԀι𝚗ɡ Һеɾ. Hеɾ bеаuty, lιƙе а ҺιԀԀе𝚗 …

(video) The Rock visits a terminally ill young girl with cancer: A touching gesture that brings both of them to tears-010

Now, the 49-year-old actor collaborated with a little girl named Luna Perrone, who suffers from a rare bone cancer called osteosarcoma. The Rock posted on his Instagram account a video of the girl, lying in a hospital bed, happy to have…

Demi Rose sets FHM magazine on fire with her mesmerizing physique, leaving every woman enchanted in her one-of-a-kind swimsuit-10

Demi Rose, the stunning British model, exudes confidence as she proudly showcases her envy-inducing figure in a one-of-a-kind swimsuit for FHM magazine. Her bold and captivating presence…

Fisherman’s Startling Discovery of a Baffling ‘Baby Dragon’ Sea Creature-11

Roman Fedortsov has become a viral sensation through his Instagram posts showing bizarre creatures he has captured, and showed off the latest “dragon-like” beast he pulled from the depths The “dragon”-like fish found in Norwegian waters by …

Conor McGregor shows his support by donating 500,000 USD to a social organization that previously collaborated with Dustin Poirier’s charity foundation-10

Recently, Boys and Girls Club announced that it has received a donation of $500,000 from Conor McGregor. It is known that this is a social organization based…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!